"Who wants to have 40 years of forced leisure?" - an interview with James W. Vaupel (MPIDR).
1. Will we all reach one hundred years of age or are there different expectations across European countries?
2. Does the likelihood of disease and disabilities increase with higher life expectancy?
3. Is working as long as you can healthy?
4. Should we say goodbye to the idea of a general retirement age?
5. Is this kind of flexible working time economically realistic?
6. Do we have to expect a clash of generations?
The Population Europe Inter-Face Series has been published with financial support from the Progress programme of the European Union in the framework of the project ”Supporting a Partnership for Enhancing Europe’s Capacity to Tackle Demographic and Societal Change”.