Wednesday, 24 March 2021
On the third day, we will look at how we can use data to solve the current problems of the Global South. Leading researchers from Asia, Africa, Europe and the USA will present research results on the topics of ageing society, family and fertility, gender, human capital, migration and mortality.
- 9:10 to 9:30: Opening Session: Population Ageing in an unconventional demographic regime
- 9:30 to 10:30: Migration
- 11:00 to 12:00: Family & Fertility
- 13:00 to 14:00: Human Capital
- 14:00 to 15:00: Mortality
- 15:30 to 16:30: Gender
- 16:30 to 17:00: Closing Remarks
Click here for the full detailed programme of the Global Demography Forum.