The Generations & Gender Programme is delighted to announce the 6th GGP User Conference. This conference brings together researchers working with data from the Gender and Generations Survey, the GGP Contextual Database, or the Harmonized Histories, and invites them to present and discuss their most recent methodological approaches and empirical findings. The conference provides a forum for exchange of ideas among existing as well as new GGP users, policymakers, and the research community at large. Given the Covid-19 pandemic, the conference will take place online.
- SESSION 1. Implementing a new round of GGS: Pilots and survey innovations
- SESSION 2. Fertility Intention and Realization
- SESSION 3. Union Formation and Dissolution: Life Course and Comparative Perspectives
- SESSION 4. Gender Norms, Caregiving and Fertility Outcomes
- SESSION 5. Fertility Decisions in Times of Uncertainty