Demography drives Europe's Future - Population Europe will help you navigate!
"Retirement age rise", "work-life balance", "healthcare reform", "intergenerational solidarity" or "integration of migrants": If any of these topics or similar ones have been on your agenda as a journalist lately, then demography matters to you. We know that it is not always easy to find the right facts, figures, and experts to add reputable and evidence-based information to the latest headlines – and this is where our media team at Population Europe can help you.
With a range of tailor-made publications Population Europe provides you with the latest research findings in the area of population and policy from leading research centres across Europe:
- PopDigests and Research News: Demographic analyses can be quite complex. Our PopDigests and Research News provide shortened summaries of recently published peer-reviewed articles to help you to quickly identify key messages and what they mean. They are easy to read and provide relevant tables and figures. A specific filter with thematic keywords or country selection helps you to search for the topics that interest you most. For some of our PopDigests, translations in German, French, and Spanish are also available.
- In the Policy Insights section you can find contributions to the debate on demographic developments that are of public interest.
- Population Europe’s policy brief series "Population & Policy Compact" comprehensively summarises cutting-edge research results and provides policy recommendations on specific population topics.
- Population Europe Expert Profiles: Looking for a competent interview partner? Our expert profiles will provide you with information on specialists covering a wide range of population and policy issues across Europe. Please send your inquiries to press [at] population-europe.eu and we will get you in touch with our experts.
- Newsletter: You would like to be regularly informed about all of Population Europe’s publications and events? Subscribe to our quarterly Email-newsletter. You can either click on "Newsletter Signup" at the top of our page or send an email to press [at] population-europe.eu (subject: Newsletter%20Subscritopn) (.)
Whenever you need to know more about population trends and related policy issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone. We are also happy to include you in our mailing list and keep you informed about Population Europe's activities.
Dr Andreas Edel, Executive Secretary
Email: press [at] population-europe.eu
Tel: +49 30 2061 383 30