The partners of the network are very grateful to have received generous financial support from various institutions, which allowed Population Europe to conduct a considerable number of its own projects.
These supporters include:
- Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation
- Friede Springer Foundation
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- German Insurance Association (GDV)
- Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science e.V.
- Robert Bosch Foundation
- Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft
- VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH
Population Europe also collaborated on projects with the Allianz SE in Berlin and Hungary, and the Herbert Quandt Foundation.
Travelling Exhibition 'How to get to 100 - and enjoy it!'
With regard to the exhibition, Population Europe is very grateful to have received generous financial support from the following institutions: German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Berlin / Bonn | European Commission, Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion, Brussels | Economic and Social Research Council, Swindon | Friede Springer Foundation, Berlin | Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft, Essen | Allianz, Berlin and Hungary.
While the exhibition was travelling throughout the United Kingdom, it received funding from the Economic and Social Research Council, the Care Life Cycle Project at the University of Southampton, the ARK Ageing Programme at the University of Ulster and Queen’s University Belfast.
In Vienna, the Austrian Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection provided support.