Publications & Data
Population Europe provides a variety of publications, including:
- Research News - short texts, similar to a press release, which allow users to stay updated on the partners’ research publications.
- PopDigests - short, comprehensive summaries of research results with a link to the original publication (if accessible online).
- Policy Briefs - comprehensively summarise cutting-edge research results and provides policy recommendations on specific population topics by leading European experts.
- Discussion Papers - provide in-depth insights into contemporary discussions among demographic experts from research, policy and civil society at the European level.
- Books and Reports - an overview of selected book publications of Population Europe researchers, cooperation partners and from other sources. If available, links guide the user to the publication websites.
- Policy Insights - interviews with and statements by population experts.