New Partner Institute: UCL Social Research Institute
The UCL Social Research Institute is one of the leading centres in the UK for multidisciplinary teaching and research in the social sciences. With more than 180 academic, research and professional staff, they work to advance knowledge and to inform policy in areas including gender, families, education, employment, migration, inequalities, health and child/adult wellbeing.
Their research is organised within seven renowned centres:
- Centre for Longitudinal Studies (CLS)
- Centre for Time Use Research (CTUR)
- Cohort and Longitudinal Studies Enhancement Resources (CLOSER)
- Evidence for Policy and Practice Information and Co-ordinating Centre (EPPI-centre)
- Quantitative Social Science (QSS)
- Social Science Research Unit (SSRU)
- Thomas Coram Research Unit (TCRU)
We look forward to working with our colleagues at the UCL Social Research Institute and welcome them to the Population Europe Network!