The PAA welcome your submissions for the PAA2022 annual meeting and looks forward to a full and rigorous scientific conference next spring! PAA2022 sessions will be in-person.
Please note a few important items:
- All accepted presenters will be required to pre-register for the conference by February 7, 2022.
- Unfortunately, PAA cannot accommodate schedule requests; if your paper or poster is accepted, it could be scheduled any time between Thursday, April 7 and Saturday, April 9.
- Please note that individuals can only serve as a presenting author twice on the program (but can have additional roles such as chair or discussant).
- Organizers will not review papers from authors with whom they have a conflict of interest (close collaborators or current students/postdocs). As such, please do not submit your abstract to someone with whom you may have a conflict of interest.
To submit a paper to PAA 2022, please visit the submissions website at https://submissions.mirasmart.com/PAA2022/Splash.aspx.
- Ageing and Life Course
- Applied Demography
- Children, Youth and Intergenerational Ties
- Data and Methods
- Education, Work and Economic Inequality
- Family Demography
- Fertility, Family Planning, Sexual Behavior and Reproductive Health
- Gender and Sexuality
- Health and Health Behavior
- Migration, Immigration and Urbanization
- Mortality and Morbidity
- Neighborhoods, Communities and Spatial Demography
- Population, Development & Environment
- Race and Ethnicity