The Italian Association for Population Studies (Sis-Aisp) invites submissions to the next Giornate di Studio sulla Popolazione – Popdays 2023, the general scientific conference aimed at promoting the study and discussion of population research.
They are pleased to announce that the conference will see the participation of the Iberian Society of Historical Demography (ADEH).
Submissions should be made to one of the conference strands (organizers in parenthesis), through the submission system:
- Ageing and intergenerational relations (Cecilia Tomassini)
- Demography of developing countries (Raya Muttarak)
- Human Capital and Labour Market (Giancarlo Ragozini)
- Families and Households (Nicoletta Balbo)
- Fertility (Daniele Vignoli)
- Health and Wellbeing (Giulia Cavrini)
- Internal migration and Spatial Issues (Gerardo Gallo)
- International Migrations (Elena Ambrosetti)
- Mortality (Elisabetta Barbi)
- New data and methods in population studies (Emilio Zagheni)
- Population and Environment* (Margherita Azzari)
- Posters (Annalisa Busetta)
* In collaboration with the Italian Geographical Society.
In order to start the submission procedure, you are required to login to this conference system with your personal account. Please sign in as “Author” in order to submit a paper.
- If you previously registered in a recent edition of Popdays (i.e.: Milano, Firenze, Palermo, Bressanone) you simply need to login using your current username and password. Go to the Login section.
- If you forgot your username and/or password, please use the password recovery procedure through the Login Section. They suggest you to change the automatic password provided by the system at the first login. If you are not sure if you have registered before, you can contact them.
- If you are a new visitor, you are requested to create a new profile (remember to sign in as “Author”).
Only after having successfully logged in, you can start the submission procedure.
Subsequent visits to the website can be made through the Login section.
Authors are asked to provide:
- a short abstract in English (max 200 words);
- three to five keywords
- an extended abstract (2-4 pages) OR the full paper";
- full names, affiliations and e-mail addresses of all co-authors.
They accept papers written both in English and Italian.
Contributions must be submitted online, through the conference website.
At most 2 submissions as presenting author are allowed.
Start here to submit a paper to this conference.
Step one of the submission process