PAA 2021 Annual Meeting
The Population Association of America’s annual meeting is the premier conference of demographers and social and health scientists from the United States and abroad. Here demographers at all career stages are afforded the opportunity to present their research in oral and poster sessions, hear others’ findings, and network with their peers.
Since PAA’s first conference in 1932, much important research has been presented on topics ranging from migration to reproductive health to race and gender issues.
Who should attend PAA’s Annual Meeting?
- Public Health Professionals
- Any individual with professional interests in population research or the application of the knowledge generated through scientific study
- If you are presenting in any capacity, you must be registered by Friday, February 19, 2021.
- If you transferred your registration from PAA 2020 to PAA 2021, your registration transfer will be completed by 12/31/2020. You will receive a confirmation email.
- You must agree to abide by PAA’s Anti-Harassment policy to register.