European Population Conference 2020
EPC 2020 REGISTRATION
Early: Until Wednesday 15 April, 2020 (at 23:59 Central European Time)
Late and On Site: From Thursday 16 April, 2020
The registration link will be disconnected at 23:59 (Central European Time) on Friday 12 June 2020.
After this date, only on-site registrations will be possible if places are still available. Please note that for on-site registrations:
- Full conference kit cannot be guaranteed
- Cash is unfortunately not accepted for on-site registration, which can be paid by credit card only.
EPC 2020 THEMES AND CONVENERS
- Fertility | Anna Matysiak | Vienna Institute of Demography, Austria
- Families and Households | Monika Mynarska | Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University, Poland
- Life Course | Juliá Mikolai | University of St Andrews, United Kingdom
- Ageing and Intergenerational Relations | Bruno Arpino | Pompeu Fabre University, Spain
- Internal Migration and Urbanization | Tiit Tammaru | University of Tartu, Estonia
- International Migration | Cris Beachemin | Institut National d’Etudes Demographiques, INED, France
- Migrant Populations | Marcel Lubbers | Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute NIDI, The Netherlands
- Health, Wellbeing and Morbidity | Kieron Barclay | Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research MPIDR, Germany
- Mortality and Longevity | Virginia Zarulli | University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Historical Demography | Maria Stanfors | Lund University, Sweden
- Data and Methods | Jakub Bijak | University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Economics, Human Capital and Labor Markets | Arnstein Aassve | Bocconi University, Italy
- Policy Issues | Daniela Vono de Vilhena | Population Europe, Germany
- Development, Environment and Space | Leiwen Jiang | Sjanghai University, China
- Posters | Gusta Wachter | Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute NIDI, The Netherlands
REGISTRATION DISCOUNT FOR EAPS MEMBERS
Members of EAPS can register for EPC 2020 at a reduced rate. To enjoy this benefit, your membership has to be ACTIVE!
- If you are (or have been a member), login to or check your membership status HERE!
- If you want to join EAPS as a new member, go HERE!
It pays to be a member of EAPS!
EAPS COUNCIL & INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
- Jane Falkingham, President
- Helga de Valk
- Hill Kulu
- Sven Drefahl
- Tomas Sobotka
- Nico van Nimwegen, Executive Director
- Gusta Wachter, Executive Assistant
NATIONAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
- Fausta Ongaro | President
- Gianpiero Dalla Zuanna
- Maria Castiglioni
- Stefano Mazzuco | Conference Coordinator
- Silvia Meggiolaro
- Maria Letizia Tanturri
- Irene Barbiera
LOCAL ORGANIZING SECRETARIAT
Via Trieste 26
35121 Padova (PD) - Italy