Call for Papers
Call for Papers: PAA 2021
PAA2021 will likely include a combination of in-person and virtual sessions. Before submitting a paper or a poster, please note the following:
- When you submit an abstract for consideration as a paper or poster, we will ask about your current intentions to travel to St. Louis next spring. While we recognize that your plans may change, your assessment will help us in organizing the program.
- Note that we will extend the days of the conference next year, with sessions occurring between Wednesday, May 5th at 9:15am CT through Saturday, May 8th at 12:30pm CT.
- All accepted presenters will be required to pre-register for the conference by February 1, 2021.
- The registration fee will be the same whether you participate in-person or virtually (and the amount will be similar to prior years).
- Unfortunately, PAA cannot accommodate schedule requests; if your paper or poster is accepted, it could be scheduled any time between Wednesday May 5th and Saturday May 8th.
- Please note that individuals can only serve as a presenting author twice on the program (but can have additional roles such as chair or discussant).
- Organizers will not review papers from authors with whom they have a conflict of interest (close collaborators or current students/postdocs). As such, please do not submit your abstract to someone with whom you may have a conflict of interest.
- August 3, 2020: PAA opens for submissions
- September 25, 2020: PAA closes to submissions
- November 16-20, 2020: Authors are notified of papers accepted into regular and flash sessions
- November 30-December 4, 2020: Authors are notified of papers accepted into overflow sessions
- December 1, 2020: Pre-registration opens
- December 14-18, 2020: Authors are notified of papers accepted into poster sessions
- February 1, 2021: Deadline for presenting authors, chairs and discussants to preregister
- March 8, 2021: Deadline for making online revisions to abstracts of accepted papers
- April 17, 2021: Deadline to upload full papers
*Dates subject to change.