Call for Abstracts: IFA Global Conference on Ageing
As a response to the unprecedented times and challenges the Covid-19 pandemic has brought, the IFA announces, the first virtual and in-person 15th Global Conference, entitled “Rights Matter”, where delegates from all over the world will have the opportunity to benefit, interact, listen and learn from five themes, fifteen sub-themes, three keynote speakers, three presidential symposiums, and one exhibition space.
The 15h Global Conference on Ageing “Rights Matter” represents a critical point of connection for all those fighting for the rights of older people in a time when their value may have been in question against the backdrop of the brutal nature and consequences of the global pandemic.
The IFA is now accepting abstract submissions* for symposiums, workshops, papers and poster presentations under each of the following themes:
Abstract Submission Process
Please read the following abstract submission process before preparing your abstract and ensure all contact information is accurate while completing the registration process. Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis, ending on 1 June 2021.
- Register for the 15th Global Conference on Ageing. To be included in the conference program, all in-person and virtual presenters must pay their registration fees in full before the presentation is placed in the program.
- Click the link to the EventsAIR Presentation Portal, which can be found in the registration confirmation email.
- Download the relevant abstract submission form.
- Follow all abstract submission guidelines.
- Save the form as a new file with the primary presenters’ last name, first name and proceed to submit.
- Wait up to 24 hours to receive an abstract submission confirmation email. If you do not receive the email, please contact nwittingham [at] ifa.ngo (Ms. Nathalia Wittingham)