Population Europe Inter-Faces: Olivier Thévenon
"Fertility and female labour market participation can go together" - an interview with Olivier Thévenon on fertility and female labour market participation.
- Do you consider easier access to childcare the main solution for low fertility rates?
- Which differences exist between European countries concerning the availability of childcare?
- Do we need a difference mindset towards working and having babies
- What role do fathers play?
- Why are the Scandinavian countries always the role model?
- What about the relation of cost-effectiveness for governments in terms of leave schemes?
The Population Europe Inter-Face Series has been published with financial support from the Progress programme of the European Union in the framework of the project ”Supporting a Partnership for Enhancing Europe’s Capacity to Tackle Demographic and Societal Change”.