Population Europe Inter-Faces: Gerda Neyer
"The care dimension can no longer be excluded" - an interview with Gerda Neyer.
1) Which demographic development in the last decade do you consider most significant?
2) Can policy measures help to increase fertility rates?
3) Do you consider gender equality the remedy to counter low fertility rates?
4) Will our lives become even more centered exclusively on work?
5) Which policy measures can be effective to reconcile work and family?
6) Can we handle the extra amount of care needed?
7) Which single policy measure do you consider most important in this context?
The Population Europe Inter-Face Series has been published with financial support from the Progress programme of the European Union in the framework of the project ”Supporting a Partnership for Enhancing Europe’s Capacity to Tackle Demographic and Societal Change”.