ECSR 2017 Conference: Institutions, Inequality and Social Dynamics
The European Consortium for Sociological Research (ECSR), together with the Carlo F. Dondena Centre for Research on Social Dynamics & Public Policies at Bocconi University are happy to announce that the next three-day conference is to be held in Milan, Italy from 31 August to 2 September 2017.
The ECSR 2017 conference theme is “Institutions, Inequality and Social Dynamics.”
This theme will receive special attention, but as always, we welcome presentations on all relevant areas of sociological research, such as the labor market, work and employment, education, family sociology, migration and integration, political sociology, health and well-being, social inequalities. We also welcome contributions concerning sociological aspects of governance, business, family firms and gender.
Authors are asked to submit both:
- A short abstract (250 words)
- Either an extended abstract in PDF (2-4 pages, including tables) or a completed paper in PDF. Extended abstracts must be sufficiently detailed to allow the organizers to judge the merits of the paper, including a description of the topic to be studied, the theoretical focus, the data and research methods and the findings. The extended abstract or paper should include: names, email addresses, and institutions of all authors, title, up to five key words.
Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your e-mail should include:
- Name, email address, and institution of the corresponding author in the body of the email.
- Names and email addresses of all other authors.
- Plain text version of the short abstract, in the body of the email (i.e. copy/paste into email).
- Paper or extended abstract as PDF as an attachment, submission without a PDF or with other formats will be sent back.